Just because a law firm is small, it does not mean the firm is not capable of handling complex matters. I believe in delivering quality legal representation in a cost effective manner. I will be personally involved in every aspect of your case without regard to the size of the matter.
Maintaining a smaller firm allows us to provide exceptional personalized service. Unlike busy and impersonal larger firms, I take pride in returning phone calls promptly and listening to clients intently to learn about them, as well as their case.
My legal team and I have considerable experience throughout all the courts in New York — on federal, state and local levels, including courts outside the Western New York region. Our practice areas include, but are not limited to:
- appellate practice
- commercial contract drafting & litigation
- commercial litigation & dispute resolution
- corporate and small business general counsel
- criminal defense
- divorce actions
- family court matters
- management issues, including Civil Rights claims
- municipal law, including adult use zoning and licensing
- personal injury
- pistol permits and professional licenses
- real estate and property rights issues
- wills, estate planning and Probate matters
Our primary office location is the south Buffalo suburb of Orchard Park, New York. However, we maintain convenient satellite offices in Downtown Buffalo and Williamsville for our city and northern suburban clients.