Being a small law firm does not mean that the firm is unable to handle complex matters. I believe in delivering quality legal representation, in a cost effective manner, in all areas of law that I practice in. I believe in providing quality, competent representation to all clients, whether the matter be a civil rights lawsuit in Federal Court or a speeding ticket in a local town or village.
Maintaining a smaller office allows me to provide personalized service. I will be personally involved in every aspect of your case without regard to the size of the matter. Unlike busy and impersonal larger firms, I take pride in returning phone calls promptly and listening to clients intently to learn about them, as well as their case.
I have had the pleasure of representing clients like you in courts across New York State on a wide variety of matters. My practice areas include, but are not limited to:
- appellate practice
- commercial contract drafting & litigation
- commercial litigation & dispute resolution
- corporate and small business general counsel
- criminal defense
- divorce actions
- family court matters
- management issues, including Civil Rights claims
- municipal law, including adult use zoning and licensing
- personal injury
- pistol permits and professional licenses
- real estate and property rights issues
- wills, estate planning and Probate matters
My primary office location is the south Buffalo suburb of Orchard Park, New York. However, I maintain convienient satellite offices in Downtown Buffalo and Williamsville for our city and northern suburban clients.